Map of District

Mandya, one among 27 districts  of Karnataka state, is located in the southern plains region of the state. The climate of the state is arid with average annual rainfall of 700 mm. However due to the irrigation waters of river Kaveri and Hemavathi 48 percent of the agricultural land is irrigated. The remaining 52 percent of area is arid